All Souls Serving Our Community
All Souls operates a number of activities for children and families. These include a weekly Playtime group for parents and toddlers which provides both structured and unstructured activities and support and an after school kid’s club on Fridays for primary age children as well as a youth group.
All Souls Anglican Church has a Domestic Violence Policy and provides confidential support to those experiencing DV.
Our church is committed to being a safe place and providing pastoral support to anyone experiencing or concerned about Domestic Abuse. If you need support you can contact Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org
See Anglican Dioceasan website for resources.
Courses & Seminars offered include
- The Marriage Course – a 7 session video course aimed at improving communication and conflict resolution
- Understanding Getting Old – seminar given by qualified experts
- Men’s Health Issue – seminar given by qualified experts
- Parenting young children – a 5 session video course involving discussion and setting goals in parenting
- Parenting Teenagers – a 5 session video course involving discussion and setting goals in parenting
- Boundaries Course – a 7 session course with video and discussion helping people develop skills in setting boundaries in their lives
- Seminar on depression – seminars run by qualified people on understanding and developing strategies and skills and finding resources and support
English class is held each Monday morning from 9-10:30am during school terms.
We meet in the glass building next to the church on Norton St.
The class provides a safe, relaxed, non threatening environment where adults can learn English.
The focus is on spoken English, learning communication skills to be able to function well in Australian society. The lessons are multi-faceted involving speaking, listening, writing, comprehension, conversation and social skills.
Come along and join us!
Anglicare Pantry Van
Every 4 weeks the Anglican Pantry Van is at All Souls. Anglicare’s Mobile Community Pantry and Mobile Community Pantry Fresh Food vans provide grocery or fresh food items at very low cost to help stretch your budget further. For enquiries, please contact email@example.com